When you take good care of your luxury bag, it can last for years. Use the following tips to keep your bag in great condition.
- Store the bag properly, and make sure you keep the “stuffing” that came with the bag. When you aren’t using it, put the stuffing in the bag to help it retain its shape.
- Keep the bag in a cool, dry place
- Store it with its dust cover – but do not use plastic bags
- Do not overstuff the bag, and it can put too much stress on the stitching
- Do not use the bag in inclement weather
- Condition the leather
- Clean the inside and outside of the purse
- Be careful storing pens in the purse– an accident could ruin the lining